Hey everyone so I just wanted to give a quick blurb on two things:
1. Uplate about the exercise routine.
Before I had put up the work it out beginners routine. Now I have begun a second one to actually help with weight loss. It’ll have new exercises and new types of information. It’s a bit more challenging but I know you guys can do it! Just follow it under the “work it out” tab.
2. I have a new recipe! It’s a pretty simple dish that I threw together in 20 minutes. Chicken with pesto zuccini noodles. It comfortably serves two. Either you and someone else or you two times. Depends on if you feel like sharing.
- 1 big chicken breast or two small ones
- 4 small zuccini
- 1/2 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of pesto mix (look for the healthiest option or make your own. There are benefits for both)
- Cook your breast with pinches of salt and pepper and get a good browning going. Once your mouth starts watering you know you’re headed in the right direction.
- Spiral or use a veggie peeler to make zuccini noodles (jump on this while you cook the chicken to kill time). I used a peeler so feel no shame.
- Throw those noodles in another pan and cook them to softness. After that drain them if they happened to produce a lot of water
- By now your chicken should be done. Take that off the stove and cool on a cutting board. Return noodles to the pan and to medium heat on the stove.
- Add pesto and cheese to the noodles and mix all around in the pan. Flipping, pinching, and stirring. It helps if you combine the pesto and cheesé before putting it in… Probably should have said that first…
- Now that your noodles are done, plate those bad boys, slice your chicken, top, and enjoy!